1992 Corvette Complete Optispark Kit and Bonus
PLEASE READ OUR BLOG POST PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
1 year, unlimited mileage warranty
1992 Corvette LT1 engine
Purchase everything you need to complete the job and get a free water pump bearing seal installation tool!
This kit includes:
- Ventilated Optispark distributor equipped with a MITSUBISHI-GRADE OPTICAL SENSOR MODULE. Our optical sensor is built using components that are equal to or higher quality than the original equipment optical sensor found in factory-supplied distributors.
- Our Optispark distributor cap has a ventilation port cast into it with high quality brass terminals and high voltage distribution straps.
- The brass coated rotor tip of each unit is secured with Loctite, assembled, and then tested for leakage. The final touch is the installation of a vacuum ventilation hose assembly with the correct check and restrictor valves to prevent distributor cap damage.
- The Petris Enterprises Optispark Spline Drive distributor includes the vacuum hose and electrical harness assembly. You can rest assured that you will not need to make trips back and forth to the auto parts store to buy another item to finish the project.
- Every unit is assembled from component level using the best possible pieces available. Aptiv electrical terminals and the correct 20 gauge TXL wire are utilized for the electrical harness. High quality Gates vacuum tubing and AuVeCo vacuum fittings are used for vacuum harnesses.
- Correct six position five wire shielded electrical harness
- Intake manifold conversion fittings
- Water pump (Gates)
- Water pump gaskets (Fel-Pro)
- Engine coolant temperature sensor (Delphi)
- Thermostat and gasket (Gates Premium 180 degree)
- Water pump shaft seal (Fel-Pro)
- Water pump coupler seals (Fel-Pro)
- Timing cover gasket
- Crankshaft front hub seal
- Optispark shaft seal (Fel-Pro)
- Spark plug wire set (ACDelco)
- Spark plugs (Autolite APP double platinum)
These are the same brands we use for this job in our shop and we highly recommend them.
DOWNLOAD Installation Instructions: