We strive to provide high-quality service and upgrade components at affordable prices
that GM high-performance vehicle owners can depend on for the long haul.
Petris Enterprises, Inc. is a family-owned Corvette and GM high-performance repair and maintenance business founded in 2008. Prior to opening Petris Enterprises in Scottsboro, Alabama, Chris Petris owned Corvette Clinic, Inc. in Sanford, Florida for 11 years. When the family decided to leave Florida, the officers of the company decided to expand the offerings of the business to include technical writing and product sales via Internet. This prompted the name change to Petris Enterprises. Although the company has relocated it still receives a steady stream of work from long-time customers in Florida and all over the country.
The Petris Enterprises facility is situated in a 5,000 square foot building with 3,500 square feet of shop space. The building features a showroom, dedicated parts storage room, disassembly and prep area with “clean room” for the final assembly of engines, transmissions, and differentials, 3 two-post lifts, and an upstairs loft for storage. Another 2,400 square foot building adjacent to the main building is used for parts storage.
Our Promise to You
- We will always act with integrity and honesty. Your trust and satisfaction is very important to us.
- We will save you money whenever possible, but not at the risk of compromising the safety or reliability of your vehicle.
- We never take shortcuts. We do not do that with our personal vehicles, nor will we do that with yours.
- We care about the environment. Every fluid that is removed from a vehicle is recycled or disposed of properly.
- We want you to be well informed. We welcome you to set an appointment and visit to ask questions and witness your vehicle’s transformation.